Deep Cleaning, Office Cleaning, and Coronavirus Disinfection Services in Bucks County PA, Burlington, Trenton, NJ, Levittown, Northeast Philadelphia, Tullytown, PA, and Surrounding Areas
Deep Cleaning Services For Offices And Manufacturing Facilities
Joe Taylor Restoration is a leading restoration company specializing in coronavirus disinfection services, office disinfection, deep cleaning for medium to large scale offices and manufacturing facilities. With over 17 years’ experience in the emergency services restoration industry, our experienced and certified remediation technicians provide both a timely response and efficient solution for a highly detailed cleaning in a variety of workplace environments. In today’s challenging viral climate, our commitment is to restore and foremost help our community regain the security of a clean and safe workplace. Although the blueprint for every project is different, our proprietary methods ensure a standard of excellence for all our clients with results that are tangible and visual. Employees will have confidence in the level of professional cleaning and thankful that management is proactive in their workplace safety. Joe Taylor Restoration is dedicated to helping our community in Northeast Philadelphia, Tullytown, Bucks County, Levittown, PA, Trenton, Burlington, NJ, and the surrounding areas. We are donating our services to disinfect and clean our first responder’s vehicles and stations, donating PPE to medical staff, and have made monetary donations to several local food banks as they have become a lifeline for so many struggling during this pandemic crisis. Not only are we able to meet the needs of business continuity but together we can help those that are helping others too.
- On-Site visit with facilities manager to observe and understand the space and listen to client needs.
- Develop a dynamic cleaning plan that can be implemented either preventative or emergency based.
- Provide client with all necessary and current Safety Data Sheets (SDS) sheets, Certificate of Insurance
(COI) and any other related forms that might be needed.
- Coordinate logistics with client for facilities access, date/time, and contact list for communication updates throughout the project.
- Initial team meeting to walk the facility and identify special areas, access points, and cleaning plan.
- Establish team work area for equipment, products, etc.
- Depending on project specifies we have the ability to electrostatic spray product and/or hard surface wipe using special microfiber cloths and melamine cleaning sponges.
- We work in small teams, each group having a Team Leader that reviews all work for quality assurance. In addition, all work is cross checked by the Project Manager during a final inspection.
- Regularly update project progress to the client, as well as provide video and pictorial evidence for
- Upon project completion, provide client with observations and suggestions, and a closing evaluation.