Fire Restoration and Mold Remediation in Levittown, PA
Has fire gutted your home? Are you trying to assess the damage done but don’t know where to begin? Do you wonder if mold might become a problem with all the moisture? Call Joe Taylor Restoration and put your mind at ease.
We serve Levittown, PA and the surrounding areas with complete respect and empathy. We’ll assist with fire damage restoration and mold remediation, making your home livable and comfortable again.
Fire Restoration in Levittown, PA
The Joe Taylor Restoration team is skilled, certified, and experienced. Our restoration services use state-of-the-art technology to restore your home or business. We provide the following services:
- 24/7 emergency fire restoration service
- A skilled estimator to assess damages within two hours
- Securing and protecting the area from the elements and criminals
- Comprehensive smoke or odor removal
- Purification of the air in the area and additional deodorizers if necessary
- Deep cleansing and sanitation of anything we can salvage
- Disinfecting of the items with an antimicrobial spray to kill off mold and mildew
- Providing a complete inventory of damaged goods before removal
- The use of industrial-grade fans, water extractors, and dehumidifiers to dry out the water used by the firefighters
- The restoration and ongoing protection of the floors
- Assistance with the sometimes arduous claims process
Mold Remediation in Levittown, PA
Removing the moisture is merely the first step in the restoration process. Without proper disinfection, mold or mildew may still pose a danger to homeowners. Joe Taylor Restoration Services can make the area safe and livable again.
With state-of-the-art technology and proven formulas, our mold removal experts can even rid the home of black mold. We ensure that everything is completely dry before applying the antimicrobial spray. You’ll be safe in your home, but mold won’t be.
Designed in the fifties by William J. Levitt, Levittown, PA is rightly known as a model suburb. As the second town in which Levitt applied his rationalized building plan, it soon became the blueprint for many others.
Today the city boasts over 52,000 residents, spread over four municipalities. Forest Hollow Park and Highland Park provide a quiet space for those who wish to escape the “bustle” of town life, offering a calm space to unwind.